JazzCash enables quick and easy integration for its merchants with our next generation payment gateway. Merchants can Self-Register, Test transactions and Go-Live to start accepting payments. JazzCash offers a variety of integration modes depending on merchant’s functionality.
For an HTTP Post mode of integration, merchant can choose from Custom Development or Plugins while developing his e-commerce website.
1. The merchant may choose to develop a customized website using online resources including different platforms available over the World Wide Web. The following criteria has to be followed in order to further proceed with the integration:
The merchant would then be required to select a transaction type from the below mentioned list:
i. Card Payment
ii. Mobile Account
iii. Voucher Payment
iv. Direct Debit
After selecting the preferred transaction type, a list of codes become available for the merchant to copy (a ‘copy’ button is also visible on the bottom left).
For Direct Debit:For Card Payment:
For Mobile Voucher:
For Voucher Payment:
i. The merchant copies and pastes the codes in the custom created website.
ii. This generates a mockup HTTP POST request for payment via page redirection.
iii. The merchant can then view the call log to track the request's validation status.
2. JazzCash also offers a portfolio of plugins to choose from. Merchants only need to download their preferred plugin to start integration. These plugins include:
For API testing, merchant will follow the following steps:
1. Merchant will select from list of available options as given below:
i. Mobile Account
ii. Voucher Payments
iii. Card (VISA/Mastercard)
iv. Status Inquiry
i. Transaction Status Inquiry
ii. Transaction Status Update
2. An API URL will be visible to the merchant using which the merchant can also invoke the API from other channels.
3. In the Random Request Parameters box, the following information needs to be provided by the merchant:
a. Transaction Reference Number
c. Mobile Number
4. JSON Payload will be updated according to the given information. Once the merchant hits ‘run’ button, the API will give its response.
Hosted Payment Checkout
Hosted Payment makes the checkout process seamless and consistent with the merchant’s ecommerce website. The biggest advantage of hosted checkout is that the merchant does not need to save any customer’s information which ultimately eradicates a number of PCI reservations regarding the storage of buyer’s confidential and sensitive data.
Merchant will follow below mentioned steps:
Select preferred code language from the drop-down list.
A chunk of code appears in a box below which the merchant needs to copy in order to begin testing.
Once the testing completes, the merchant can see the results on their own eCommerce website.
Looking forward the change in technology and cutting edge features being developed in 21st century, JazzcCash adopts the versatile approach and provide the ease of integration via Hosted Payment Checkout for the:
How to integrate Hosted Payment Checkout using PHP?
1. Create a directory on your root folder with the name "hpc".
2. Save markup1 with the name "action_POST.php" and place it in "hpc" folder.
3. Save markup2 with any name of your choice and place it in "hpc" folder.
4. Run the markup2 file from your local server.
PHP Markup 1:PHP Markup 2:How to integrate Hosted Payment Checkout using .NET MVC?
1. Copy content from Mark up 1 … it is a sample form that will process payment. Change form contents according to instructions mentioned in comments in mark up 1.
Merchant will include the JS file for relevant transaction type payment in that form
Merchant will initialize payload required by pay axis to process payment on the form that will submit the payment request and call populatePayaxisFields
Merchant will define action to be redirected to after Pay axis processes the payment in form tag of html
A submit button is placed in Merchant form
2. Create a server side action on Controller as defined in step 3. Markup 2 shows the sample action. This action takes the response after request submission in terms of form collection and sets it in Session or a model if Model binding is being used.
3. Copy content from Mark up 3 and place it in a view on which you wish to show response that was set in above step. This view contains html that holds response by processing the request in markup 1
Markup 1:Markup 2:Markup 3:
Following cordova plugins are required for the 'Pay with JazzCash' button to work. Make sure you install them before integrating the button.
To start testing transactions, the merchants can signup for free on the Sandbox Portal. They can log in and proceed with the integration process. Our testing simulator is configured to generate predictable results based on the transaction request and cart details provided. Click here to signup on the Sandbox Portal.
1. Merchant Registration
Click on the “Get Started” button and signup as a merchant. The merchant is directed to a pop-up with multiple options for easy signup. After signup, merchant will receive an email with a link for registration.
The above email will be received by the merchant along with a link to follow. As soon as the merchant hits the link, a screen appears asking for merchant's contact details to proceed.
The merchant registration form requires the following information from the merchant:
• Merchant Name
• Merchant contact person name
• Merchant contact person email address
• Merchant contact person phone number
• Merchant contact person designation number
• Merchant contact person category
• Merchant Phone Number
If all goes smoothly, the merchant gets the successufhl response message displayed on the screen.
2. Merchant Verification
To proceed with the registration, the merchant needs to sign-in with the registered username and password. There are three steps that lead to the verification of the merchant:
• Basic Information
• Documents Uploading
• Account Verification
Merchant will upload required documents. Step by step guide & sample documents will be available for merchant’s ease. The merchant can either upload the documents one by one, in multiple days or simply upload all the documents in one go and send for authentication. The uploaded documents can be deleted or replaced only before passing authentication.
3. Merchant Types
Following three merchant types are available and for every merchant, the number and type of documents vary.
i. Sole Proprietor
iii. Private/ Public Limited Company
i. Sole Proprietor
Sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business owned and run by one individual with no distinction between the business and the owner.
Following documents are required for this category:
1. Photocopy of CNIC
2. Declaration of Sole Proprietorship, Account Opening Request, NTN Number
Partnership is an arrangement where the parties agree to cooperate in order to advance their mutual interests and benefits. The partners in a partnership may be individuals, businesses, interest-based organizations, schools, governments and combinations of any of these entities. Following documents are required for this category:
1. Photocopies of CNICs of all the partners
2. Attested copy of ‘Partnership Deed’ duly signed by all partners
3. Authority letter from all partners (original)
iii. Private and Public Limited Companies
Private and Public Limited Companies can be taken as business structures combining the pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation. Following documents are required for this category:
1. Resolution of Board of Directors for opening of account
2. Memorandum and Articles of Association
3. Certificate of Incorporation
4. Certificate of Commencement of Business
5. Photocopies of CNIC of all the directors
6. List of Directors on ‘Form-A/Form-B’ issued under Companies Ordinance 1984
7. List of Directors on Form-29
8. Account opening requisition on business letterhead
9. NTN Number
Once all the documents have been authenticated by the bank teams, merchant receives an email containing the status of the verification request. In case of any discrepancy, merchant is requested to upload the required document again.